Perform a hard reset of the chair and check the remote connection.
- Make sure the remote is securely plugged into the chair and that the silver connector ring nut is tight.
- Turn the power switch to the off position (located on the right-hand side of the chair).
- Unplug the chair from the power source.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug in the chair and turn the power switch back on.
- Press the ON/OFF button on the remote to turn it on.
- If the customer reported that the failure happens consistently: 1. Confirm whether the failure remains. 2. If the failure cannot be duplicated after the hard reset, note this in your report but proceed with the following steps to thoroughly test the chair.